Digital Motor Assessing Manager
DIGITAL MOTOR ASSESSING MANAGER
We are looking for a Digital Motor Assessing Manager with sound knowledge of insurance principles to determine quantum on motor claims, support strategic initiatives and build trusted partnerships with Insurers, brokers, and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deliver exceptional client service that exceeds customers’ expectations through the proactive, innovative, and appropriate motor assessing process.
• Adhere and improve service level agreements.
• Appraise a damaged vehicle and identify and record damage, including impact zone and severity according to Insurer specifications.
• Design strategy and oversee day-to-day operations.
• Set policies and procedures within the digital motor assessing department.
• Maintain budgets and optimize expenses.
• Manage relationships with clients, brokers, and internal departments.
• Prepare statistical information and analyse trends.
• Make use of manual and digital image technology to record areas of damage identified.
• Interpret and accurately apply estimating software system.
• Achieve minimum targets were applicable.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Matric, Secondary Education level Grade 12.
• Audatex Certification.
• VDQ Qualification.
• Technical Diploma e.g motor mechanical.
• 6+ years motor assessing experience.
• 3+ years’ experience as a Motor Assessing Manager.
• Qualified automotive mechanic or automotive body repairer.
• PC literate on MS Outlook and Office.
• Sound knowledge of Insurance principles.
Attributes required for the position include but are not limited to:
• Strong presentation and communications skills.
• Strategic thinker who can also work at detail level.
• The ability to work in a team to build and maintain collective support.
• Must be able to cope with pressure and manage conflict.
• Organisational and administrative skills, which includes managing your desk and your time effectively.
• Paying attention to detail.
• Deliver on TCF principles in alignment with regulatory requirements.
• Managing customer expectations.
• Identify, understand and solve problems.
• Quick, rational decision-making skills.
• Follow instructions and procedures.
• Tenacious and assertive, with good telephone etiquette.
• Numerically skilled.
• Clear verbal and writing ability.
• Clear ITC and criminal record.
• Excellent previous employment references.
• Stable employment record.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Brolink is a leading provider of insurance administration services, providing a comprehensive range of insurance products from South Africa’s top insurers. Our portfolio includes personal insurance, commercial insurance as well as niche products such as agriculture, transport, engineering, and aviation.
As a short-term insurance administrator, Brolink provides a dedicated service to professional brokers in delivering on their clients’ business or professional insurance needs. Applicants must have a clear ITC, clear criminal record and excellent previous employment references.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply by sending a CV to: email@example.com before COB 12 November 2021. Please note that this appointment will be made according to the company’s Employment Equity targets and strategy. Please note that this appointment will be made according to the company’s Employment Equity targets and strategy.