Team Leader: Finance Operations
An exciting opportunity exists for a Team Leader: Finance Operations at Brolink in Centurion. The Team Leader: Finance Operations will be responsible for performing operational accounting activities as listed below in the job description.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Compilation of bordereaux’s.
• Remittance payments.
• Compiling insurer payments and processing of payments.
• Reconciliation of system report with Bank statement/system.
• Claim reconciliations.
• Weekly claims top-up request.
• Confirm and authorise ACB uploads weekly.
• Salvage & Recoveries review.
• Refunds process & review.
• Daily system accounting: Capture refunds on system and compile the payment spreadsheet to be loaded onto payment system, authorise refund payments, manual adjustments, and reconciliations on client’s ledger, authorise claim payments.
• Assisting with client queries.
• Managing SLAs with team.
• Managing an operations finance team, motivation, and training.
• Maintaining internal financial controls.
• Any other duties as assigned by the company from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The following academic qualifications and related experience are requirements for the position:
• BCom Accounting/ BCom Honours.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Insurance/Financial service industry experience required.
• This is an evolving role; candidate must be prepared for changes in the work environment.
The essential competencies that will be needed for this position are:
• Well spoken.
• Client orientation.
• Attention to detail.
• Proper telephone etiquette.
• Must be able to speak / read and communicate in Afrikaans and English.
• Must be able to handle pressure.
• Problem solving abilities.
• Responsible for the management of a team.
Several attributes are part of the make-up of the person who will be best suited to the position. They include:
• Must be administratively driven and demonstrate excellent attention to detail skills.
• Must be results oriented and meet the required expectations of the position.
• Must have the ability to make recommendations and decisions.
• Must be a team player and able work individually.
• Excellent communication skills (must be able to communicate on all levels).
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Must have a Positive attitude.
• Effective decision making skills.
• Planning and organisational skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Applicants must have the following:
• Clear TransUnion record.
• Clear criminal record.
• Excellent previous employment references.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply by sending a CV to: HumanResoures@brolink.co.za before 26 August 2022.
Please note that this appointment will be made according to the company’s Employment Equity targets and strategy.