Insurance is essential to protect your business assets and finances, but many business owners view
technology to provide
quality insurance solutions.
specialists in short-term
in unique solutions for insurers,
brokers and their policyholders.
insurance products from South Africa’s
top insurers. Our portfolio includes
personal insurance, commercial
insurance, as well as various niche
to brokers and insurers in delivering
on their clients’ insurance needs.
• Enter information once and immediately receive multiple personal insurance quotes from leading insurers
• Policy issuing done directly on system – no re-capture of information necessary
• Built-in underwriting rules and mandates limiting broker exposure
Personal Insurance Offering
• Policy Administration – Systems enable brokers to do real-time quotes and endorsements
• First Notification of Loss – Systems enable brokers to register claims and appoint approved assessors
• Claims Administration – Brolink performs this function
• Dedicated Recovery and Third Party Claims Unit
• Portfolio Management
Brolink provides state-of-the-art information technology to insurers, brokers and underwriting managers.
Customers are given choice and flexibility:
• Different insurance systems, including Websure, which Brolink has developed in-house
• Full business process outsourcing
• Stand-alone IT services also available
• Servers hosted by Brolink or by customer
Brolink has many years of experience in the development of software and also managing the relationship between the user community and technical staff.
We offer a holistic commercial insurance service solution. This includes:
• Quote sourcing,
• Portfolio management and administration,
We believe in open communication with specific procedures in place to manage queries.
We employ top quality staff to achieve our vision of growing our market share as the leading short-term insurance administrator in South Africa. Our company values of partnership, excellence, fairness and integrity underpin our day-to-day operations.
Join our broker network
We are the leader in administration services. To find out how you can benefit, contact us.Contact Us
There are two primary reasons why people invest in property: Buy to rent – once
Thank you for your wonderful service.